Quote Originally Posted by Rockphed View Post
Was it this thread that put forward the idea that Sol was The Ebon Dragon's fetich? Either way, I was going to suggest that Luna was Gaia's Fetich because if one god is a Primordial Fetich, then couldn't more be? Then again, how much disconnect can there be between a primordial and his souls? Also, if Sol was a demon, wouldn't he have been able to prance about doing what he wanted instead of having to kow-tow to any primordial who so much as glared at him?
It makes sense with Sol, because he came into existence to define and give form to the Ebon Dragon, which is pretty much exactly what a fetich is. It makes far less sense with any of the other gods.

We also have gotten some expansion (I'll see if I can dig it up) on what the Charm that the Primordials used to keep the gods from directly attacking them does. Basically, that geas only applies if a god directly attacks a Primordial. If one of the Primordials attacks a god, that god has the geas lifted from him for a day. Also, Malfeas can lift the geas. Hence why, say, the Primordials never took out the Incarnae in the Primordial War.