Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Jester View Post
Does he have a predefined idea of what his world should look like, or is he giving you free reign to design it, only following a few parameters?
I actually haven't asked this yet. The entirety of the communication is "I'll ask you some questions, you give me the info (By me) (not verbatim)"

Are you mapping the cosmology around the planet? Does your co-Dm have a particular cosmology in mind?
I hadn't thought about cosmology, actually. I'd mainly been thinking about the land of the planet, but I suspect he was too.

As this is Rogue Trader, what kind of planet is it? Hive World? Forge World? Death World (the best...)?
It's False Hope, which was a Dead World. It's now being repopulated, overseen by our party.

If it has a moon, what kind of moon is it?
I'm not sure I understand this. What 'kinds' of moon are there?

As far as stuff like wind, precipitations, and geology, that stuff only needs to be added later (when it's required), and can be mapped when the actual world is finished.
ok, that's brilliant. The easier my job, the better .

As for time, this is Rogue Trader, time would be calculated using solar cycles, and years would be based on the normal imperial dating system or solar rotations.
Yeah, I understand each month/year/whatever would be based on Terran time. It's just a question of how many Terran days does one False Hope year/month last? That's what I was wondering.