Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Scribe View Post
A plotless plot?
Like, we all create characters, drop them into Avbaroy, and try to work something out? Present times, probably. If something develops, it develops. Maybe it could be like the early times of FFF, with tons of subplots and suchwhat.

Or maybe a plot about three fairly minor but formidable nations that oppose UNA rule. Underground races, maybe. Tunnels are fairly easy to draw. Ooh! Maybe kobolds (crippled by the Shades), svirfneblin and...Cave Landfish!*

It'd eventually end in them losing, of course, but it could be a fun downtime sort of thing. The main reason the nations don't fall, of course, is because they're underground, and mainly afterthoughts. This plot would prob'by be within the 15 years.

Oops. I just accidentally came up with a plot (albeit a short one)while trying to brainstorm ideas for a plotless plot. Sorry, I've no self-control.
*As morlocks are to humans, these creatures are to Landfish. Also, just kidding. Probably.

FAKE EDIT: My movement from plotless to plotfull makes much more sense if you're me. I'd envisioned the plotless comic being something like downtime between the 15 years, and then I came up with the above idea. Apologies.
Well, you can't actually have a continouing story without a plot, even if it changes every panel it would still have a plot for the individual panel. Wouldn't it?

Also, I think the kobolds are actually fairly big for a culture that has had barely anything to do with any plot. They have the nation that was down-trodden by the Moonelf empire and the exiled Goldunscael island from which Keveak originates (Is on the wiki and one or two comics, would be relevant in roughly three comics had FI continued) so a plot about them and similar cultures actually sounds pretty neat. ^_^

Yay! We have so many greta things going on now! Drawing a comic while drawing other stuff and doing homework will be tough but I will participate in this! I WILL! *Determined*