Quote Originally Posted by Serke_Turinqui View Post
I've been invited to join a D&D 3.5 game that's starting at level 15 with no class or race restrictions, we'll be fighting quasi-lovecraftian critters so he recommends not using similar creatures, but other than that I have free reign. Now the question is what to do with all the power, I personally want to make a character that's just as abnormal as I can make it. I was going to make a marilith barbarian but I can't find anywhere that has them as a playable race so I don't know what the level adjustment would be.

So basically what I want from you kind people is the strangest classes and races you can come up with and preferably links or instructions on how you would make them.

Thanks in advance to everybody who even considers this crazy idea.

As much as I love this, it IS slightly open ended. My first instinct is to ask what type of character do YOU want to play? You mentioned marilith Barbarian (likely grabbing pounce amirite?) but Marilith is a 17 level monster class, which means you won't even get a barbarian level in. Sad day. Might I suggest something perhaps with similar affect, but less ECL?

Dragonblooded Obah-Blessed Half-Minotaur? Basically end up Large size (with all the nifty benefits including increased strength and CON) with I believe up to 4 additional arms, all for half the LA of a marilith. Go barbarian, get some pounce and rage, then go Warblade and go to town on baddies.

Note: Obah-Blessed I am unsure about. I read it somewhere but Im at work right now (i.e. away from books) so I'll have to get back to you. I am almost certain it exists, and if not there is one from Savage Species you can use.