Quote Originally Posted by Tael View Post
Indeed, I believe there have been four or five of them including my own. What exactly do you have in mind for these changes? Numerical tweaks like increasing Invocations known? Or something more dramatic?
HD from D6 to D8 due to warlocks are supposed to be tougher than wizards/sorcerers

Alignment : any due to warlocks gained their powers by a ancestor making a pact with a higher being. Whether that being is good/evil/chaotic...etc is irrelevant to the alignment of the pc.
Drop the Dr/cold iron

Add Legacy's like the sorcerer has. I took the Fey Heritage and the Fiendish Heritage and changed them to Fey/Fiendish Legacy's. I removed the alignment restriction and granted them as class abilities at 1st level then 5th and then every 5 levels to a total of 5 at 20. I am just having trouble getting the right mix for the different alignments and abilities.

Evil Legacy

FIENDISH LEGACY [LEGACY]
You are descended from creatures native to the Lower Planes. You share some of your ancestors' natural resistance to poison, and you are resistant to the magic of good foes.
Benefit: You gain a +4 bonus on Fortitude saving throws against poison. You also gain a +1 bonus on saving throws against spells or other effects produced by good creatures.

FIENDISH HERITAGE [LEGACY]
The magical powers of your ancestors manifest in you.
Prerequisites: Fiendish Legacy, character level 9th.
Benefit: You gain the following spell-like abilities, each usable once per day: teleport (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), summon monster V (fiendish creatures only), and unholy blight. Your caster level equals your character level.

Chaos Legacy

FEY LEGACY [LEGACY]
You are descended from creatures native to the fey realms. You are naturally resistant to the most common effects produced by your ancestors.
Benefit: You gain a +3 bonus on Will saving throws against enchantment effects.

FEY HERITAGE [LEGACY]
The magical powers of your ancestors manifest in you.
Prerequisites: Fey Legacy, character level 9th.
Benefit: You gain the following spell-like abilities, each usable once per day: confusion, dimension door, and summon nature's ally V. Your caster level equals your character level.