1. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Hourglass of Zihaja D&D 4e] Heroes on a Sea of Swords IC

The Broken Sign Inn
    As Hakhpur enters, his senses are immediately assaulted by a mixture of drug-carrying smoke and souring alcohol. Stains - no doubt from alcoholic drinks - feature prominently about the establishment, though the actual surfaces are quite clean. Though its awfully early on in the day to be in an Inn, two humans sit in one corner of the bar, smoking rustleaf through a hookah and speaking in hushed tones. Only two other tables are occupied. One features a lone figure sipping water, shrouded in a black cloak. The other has an odd pair, an aazlai who seems to have more than a little dao blood, and a kobold in sailor's kit but bearing no weapon. Around the aazlai's neck is present a familiar symbol that many of Hakhpur's companions might not recognize, but which he certainly does - a holy symbol of Johoum. The owner, a plump woman, greets Hakhpur with a smile. Hello there... what can I get for you today?

Dock Street Intersection
    With his passing knowledge of the area, Teshiq knows that one of the City of God's famous districts is the Healer's District, where kind priests help the sick and afflicted pro bono. He also knows that The Third Way is probably almost unheard of here - Daq is primarily venerated East of Alhurus Lake.

The Ministers' District
    As the day approaches noon, the district begins to get busier. For the most part, the traffic is household servants bustling towards The Bazaar to go shopping for fresh ingredients for the nobility's lunch and dinner. The servants are too busy to stop and chat with the two not-quite-women, so Amirah and Medinah quickly and boringly end up passing through the upper-class district and into the Temple District.
    Last edited by Shadow_Elf; 2011-03-01 at 05:17 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!