Quote Originally Posted by blackmage View Post
I read your previous posting and it really had an impact on me. Count me as another grateful student
Always glad to know I helped in some way. I'll have to take a look at some of your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamantrue View Post
This is pretty neat. Its a pleasant read, and can help people organize (or reorganize) their work. It also has some neat ideas.
Gracias.

There should be at least a mention on Tiers. A lot of people are fond of Fighter, Monk, or Paladin "Fixes", but they don't take into account people that enjoy Lower-Tier play, and just want a minor bump (or even just a flavor change) instead of a turbocharged variant. This is especially true in the case of people that want feedback on, say, a Monk variant, and the only feedback they receive is "play an Unarmed Swordsage." On the flip side, some people like some Classes conceptually, but feel the need to give them boosts into Tier 3, 2, or even 1.
A good point. It'll probably come up later in the Base Class section, as that's where most of the "Tier" debate comes into play.

You plan on including any sorts of resources, such as helpful links? The Class Feature Equivalencies, for example, could be handy framework for brewing Alternate Class Features, at least as far as a starting point goes.
I do indeed plan on a links/reference section, and that thread (which I hadn't previously known about) would be excellent. Thanks for the heads up!