View Single Post

Thread: Keep on the Shadowfell

1. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Keep on the Shadowfell

Jarvis

Obviously wincing, Jarvis directs his thoughts towards Zimelda You do not need to shout, Lady Drow. Think of speaking via telepathy as speaking out loud, and use similar tones. Unlike others, I understand more then you would think. Do not worry, I will not attempt to intrude on any ones private thoughts though. Master Doven has taught better then that. If you would like, I would love to talk more about your race and mine, although I am afraid that my knowledge is somewhat limited.

Laughing in a strange, metallic way towards Mertes comments Jarvis decides to speak out loud for his comfort "I believe those are Master Dovens teachings speaking through you, Monster Man. He indeed taught me to respect everyone, but women deserve it even more, and if they have respectable qualities then all the more reason to."
    For the combat, "That would be much appreciated, Monster. May I simply call you Monster? Or perhaps MM? I have a feeling you may take that more as a compliment instead of an insult. I can indeed handle myself, but unfortunately this gem skin does not do much for physical protection."
    Last edited by SemiteLock; 2011-03-03 at 02:35 PM.