Quote Originally Posted by Ancalagon View Post
So: Among the other things you wanted to announce, there are no more books? (I only order those). I know this somewhat ruins your surprise-schedule and suspense-arc and I'm also somewhat sorry for that. ;)

Unless you do not want to answer this, in which case I will simply wait a few more days before ordering.
No, nothing that's left to talk about is a product. Actually, the book and the board game expansion were originally intended to be two separate announcements spread a few days apart, but we decided that people would be pissed if they ordered one and then something else was announced 3 days later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancalagon View Post
A second question: the book is planned to be available from May 2011 - but how long is the pre-order phase going to be before you go to print? I'd like to be nice and order before that.
The book won't be sent to the printer until the first week in April, in order to help us judge how many orders we're going to get. Based on previous books, we know that about 75% of all the order we're going to get will be in the first two weeks, and the other 25% will be over the next 3 months, so we'll extrapolate the print run number from what we get in March.