Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
That is precisely what happens in one of the scenarios in the Gehenna book. The ubiquity of cameras makes the Masquerade untenable. When the secret is out, Kindred and humans attempt to live openly together for awhile. When this predictably fails, it leads to an all-out war between them.
And this is what leads the Tremere to use the path of technomancy to gain far and above way more status among the clans. Or I should say, that is what happened to the Tremere in my games.

Thanks to Avatar, the Camarilla Spin Machine ((c) & tm) has near carte blanche authority to discredit cell phone vids ("Why is it every time we get one of these "vampires" on film its all grainy footage? We have 12.1 megapixel cameras for 50 bucks now!) and the Tremere can "Hollywood hack" any computer in the world at any time, making the ShreckNET work double time keeping up.

The Masquerade is as important as ever, but between the Tremere and Nossys, no one will ever hear about it, except as trashy vamp-romance novels for neglected underage teenagers or a bad excuse for awesome action movies.

As for the big changes, I could go either way on it.

One thing I recently realized is that an iPhone is basically at least one dot in backgrounds. There are devices detailed in the Mage and Hunter books that are meant to be super-state of the art and are in almost every way inferior to your average smartphone.

Maybe it's not exactly what you're looking for, but you can expect common GPS, ever-present recording equipment and instant access to nigh-infinite information to change the game.
True enough; I called a standard pay-as-you go tracphone resources 1, and a smartphone resources 2, and a jail broken smart phone arsenal 1. It makes the most sense. Also, they are not wonders since they don't get reception in the Umbra.