1. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [PEACH] [WIP] [3.5] Rebuilding the Swashbuckler

Thanks for the feedback. I forgot to mention that the En Garde! ability would NOT be able to allow you to maneuver someone off a cliff. I also didn't think about it being used more than once per round - I'm going to change it to once per turn, and only on your turn (not on AoO). The way I envisioned that ability was that the Swashbuckler would want to maneuver her opponent somewhere where she should get a flanking bonus, like up against a wall or against the edge of a ship. I'll change some wordings now.

If I change Better Lucky than Good to be used only once per round, would that be more balanced? I figured that if the swashbuckler wanted to use up all her luck in one round, she could spend multiple Luck Points to hit and to damage in the same turn.

I thought about giving some of the Improved X feats, but I didn't know what level. I also thought about adding some abilities that make the Swashbuckler better at using improvised weapons, and some combat acrobatic maneuvers (Jumping, tumbling, balancing, etc) but I don't have any ideas on how to work those into the class. As it is, they're already getting one ability per level up to 10.
    Last edited by Snarfmite; 2011-03-20 at 06:12 PM.