Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
[Affidavit's Hangar]

Magtok won't like what happens next.

A flash of light...

And the birds get teleported away. I imagine the laser goose must feel pretty silly, its path now set to end with impact against either a wall or the floor.

Aaand now the loudspeakers kick in. "Really Magtok, this is most juvenile of you. This hangar is of no importance. Why waste so much time attacking it?"

The drones make their way to the hole and begin work on fixing it. They're still holding onto the roof with nothing but their hands and feet.
Magtok frowns. The goose sweeps its wings and promptly heads for the hole in the ceiling, not wanting to stick around this crazy cyborg any longer.

I said I was going to make you regret if you decided to continue being an idiot. Your response was to explode. This place is a bit of a dump, but I wouldn't be very thorough if I knowingly let a place like this sit, would I?

Magtok smirks, looking through his robes for something sufficiently explosive enough to deal with the hangar.

On another note, doesn't it bother you just a little bit that I was able to find out about this place so fast? That I found out about your earlier attacks as quickly as I did? You want to know my secret, don't you? Go ahead, Affy. Go ahead and ask.