View Single Post

Thread: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

1. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Associate View Post
    Snip
    Thanks for the link! Much more helpful than the English version. And yes, before beating the Elite Four. Just downed Koga, though.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyFoxMan View Post
    Oh, god, yes, Touhoumon. I haven't played that in a while, but I played through one of the newer versions that changes EVERY type around.

I remember my team by the end of the game was Reisen, Yuugi, Wriggle, Aya, Byakuren, and, of course, Cirno. :3

I had Kogasa, too, but I swapped her out as her stats weren't entirely great. A bit of a disappointment, that. I love Kogasa.
    That's the version I'm playing now, having already finished the Aqua version that, uh, hates you. Though this version is kinda tricky for some gym leaders too (I hate Koga, let's just leave it at that). Also, we share half a team. This time around, I've got Reisen, Yuugi and Wriggle. Wriggle was on the team last time too.

Aaaanyway. Once again, I am indecisive. Storming the Sylph Co. now, and about half done with that, mebbe more. Team of Yuugi, Patchouli, Wriggle, Reisen, Kisume, Satori, with the last two (well, mostly Satori) as something of a weak link. All fully evolved, with Satori at L38 and the rest at L39.

However, I'm tempted to train a few others up as well. Blame it on the turbo function. So, here are some options, with a role and level in parentheses.

C Yukari (no idea, probably sleep-based, has Metronome, L30), C Parsee (probably an annoyer, L16) have been sitting around for some time.

Hourai (L22, no clue, becomes a Goliath Doll), C Suwako (no idea, L7, is Suwako so I'm a tad biased), C Komachi (survival/annoyer, as far as I know, L30), C Suika (already covered, L33) and C Ran (L33, no clue) al lcame from the Safari Zone.

C Yorihime (yes, I know, but she does seem to be a very good sweeper, and is L25), as well as Akyu (L25, Smeargle by another name) were picked up from events.

Finally, the slot prizes include C Eiki (5500 coins), Genjii (500 coins), and Gyokuto (no idea, 9999 coins). I've got the Japanese version, so in English, that last one could be Shingyoku. Ran and Patchouli are available too for some reason, but I have both. Any of the ones on this list would probably be level 5.

So, any suggestions?

Edit: Yuyuko or Youmu are also an option, I guess.

More edit: Eiki can be found at the Safari Zone as well, and is L27 or so there. Also, the giant catfish from Hisoutensoku can be caught there. I could also head over to the power plant early in an attempt to catch C Flandre (L26, apparently).
    Last edited by Cogwheel; 2011-03-31 at 12:05 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman