So I beat single player yesterday and I am hoping to find somebody awesome to play co-op with who hasn't played it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyudra View Post
The level design isn't quite as good in some respects. The levels themselves are beautiful, but one area in particular (about two thirds of the way through the game) made me rather frustrated with how narrow it was and how unintuitive it was to make progress. Spoiler below, for what I'm talking about:
Spoiler
Show
Long of it short, you're supposed to ascend the interior of a pipe/duct which doesn't take to portals. What you're supposed to do, from what I gathered, is use portals to splash the inside with the white goo, which makes it portal-accessible. Trouble is, very little in the pipe actually has the goo stick to it, angles are bad, and since you're using goo to make room for portals to vent in more goo, it's just really slow and really clumsy. To top it all off, the pipe angles at one point, and it's very disorienting because there's no good indicator of 'up' until you find yourself sliding down the pipe (and chances are, losing a goodly amount of progress in the process)
A puzzle which actually makes you forget which way was up. I couldn't help but laugh at the brilliance of that.