View Single Post

Thread: Doctor Who (again) [SPOILERS]

1. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Doctor Who (again) [SPOILERS]

So, took me almost a day but I finall got around to it (and we already got two more pages of discussion)
    I'll put spoilers there anyway...

Spoiler
    Show

Well, I couldn#t wipe the grin of my face for the lat 45 minutes except when I was too scared too grin. (Well, it happened a bit when Amy was stumbling through that house)
    Without going over everything: I liked the episode. I really did.
    It put me through the whole spectrum of emotions, including suffering with Rory, even though I assumes she was talking about him I can understand how he could have thought otherwise and felt horrible about it (still, eavesdropping telepathically on your wife is not a nice thing to do)

The way they took care of the silent... well, was to be expected at least when they got the shot of him saying it. It might be a bit rude (and mabe a bit in question andn weird considering how he never cared for them before and they... well, I guess they must have done something useful to humanity as well) but I guess they were up to no good. So it's fine. (Also, NOBODY ever before thought about just attacking them? Or just not on that big a scale?)

Also, I STILL keep getting confused by River -.-' I was thinking of some weird twist on their story when they had that last conversation but... well... it really was just their last kiss. (Which means quite a few will be coming. Also, is it River's kiss that makes people lose control pver their limbs or ist it just how Eleven acts when kissing?)
    Overall... I don't mind her, but I mind how she is a bit too over the top. Dalek's are scared of her... that means she really has a reputation to hold up. And what she did to the silents today was... well... she#s not Solid Snake, for the Doctor's sake, was that really necessary?

Finally of course the last bis question is... what#s with the girl? I don't think it's Jenni, but really mostly because I don't like the idea of a timelord regenerating back to a child state. Of course the easiest would be to say it's Amy's child and... well... I'd put some bucks on that, too. For a while I was thinking maybe they didn#t put her in the suit but someone else (Amy/Doctor/???) put her in there to protect her from the silent or something... but that theory doesn't really hold up well. Guess there could be a lot of stuff going to happen and it will take a while.

Spoiler for next week: Karen Gillian as Amy Pond as Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Swan. Huzzah!
    Last edited by Kato; 2011-05-01 at 11:48 AM.