1. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

eek Re: My first Homebrew attepmt!

Mulletmanalive and Silva Stormrage,

Thank you for all the advice I'll begin working on a revised version immediately! (Thanks for pointing out the spelling error too! My fingers type faster than my brain thinks sometimes.)

Mulletmanalive: With the construction engine I was using I was worried about creating an overpowered class. I'm not familiar with the Warlock's Eldritch Blast ability, I'll have to go look that up. The Elemental Shield is the parry mechanic that I was hoping to use to deflect the opposing benders bolts. I just didn't describe it as well as I thought I did. I'll work on that as well! You are definitely right that Aang and Zuko are better in melee than Toph and Katara, but I don't have a clue as to how I would represent that in the class overall. I'll think about it. Thanks for showing me how to link the pdf!

Silva Stormrage: I didn't even think of the rest/meditation time of the other classes. I will definitely shorten the time. You are also right about the shield, I didn't specify enough to make it a valid ability. It's mainly meant to block other bender's bolts, but presumably could block/deflect any energy type. It does have a duration, although now that I've re-read that part I think I'll change it to be a little more clear. I wasn't sure where to put the Summon Elemental so I just stuck it in somewhere. Earlier wouldn't be bad, maybe 6th lvl or so? That's usually where players start getting a firm grasp of their character's abilities and how they are meant to be used.

EDIT: I have made the above changes and a few others I thought would be beneficial. What do you all think now? Thanks!
    Last edited by Podonis; 2011-05-01 at 06:42 PM.
    M.A.G.E.