1. - Top - End - #760
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion IV: Roll Join Debate

You know, I've always liked Malfeas, and I think that Charm is going to make me finally buy MoEP: Infernals.

I'm thinking of making a gentleman thief. When he failed at doing something awesome, there were no Fiend Caste or Scourge Caste exaltations available. Just a Slayer Caste exaltation. He now uses YOU GO BLIND! for stealth and ETIQUETTE IS DOING WHAT I SAY! to pull off genteel but extremely loud heists, which he gets away with mainly because everyone's too scared and/or charmed and/or stabbed in the voicebox to turn him in. Ebon Dragon as Favored Yozi, of course.

Also, make more of those. Make one for every canon Yozi, even Elloge. Especially Elloge!

Quote Originally Posted by Urpriest View Post
    Amusingly enough, those are exactly the traits I would want out of "Who the Hell Do You Think We Are?!" Ululation (Ululation is a good Charm noun, no?). Army-as-pants might not work for a simulation/abstraction, but it feels right for Kamina and Simon.
    The name could be a bit shorter and less obvious. Perceived-Identity-Demanding Ululation? Or just Perceived Identity Demand?
    Last edited by SurlySeraph; 2011-05-07 at 01:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.