View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitp - Part Thirteen

1. - Top - End - #1195
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: LGBTAitp - Part Thirteen

I like how she's still dating him despite the deliberate trolling though. That's fairly amusing. The rest not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by unosarta View Post
    I mean, yes, she was asking questions and not insulting said guy directly, but I was like "WUT."
    At what part? The fact that a girl would talk to another person in the girl's bathroom for doing something strange and new? That a human being would show the spark of curiosity to ask questions? The expected negative reaction to having a transperson using X restroom?

Seems pretty typical of human ignorance and curiosity... to the point where I'd expect you'd expect it by now.

Come to think of it, having one's breasts out for whatever reason in a public restroom at all does seem like it's asking for an emotionally draining experience, either from the commentary/confrontations or the looks of shame and/or pity from onlookers. :/
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2011-05-07 at 10:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide