Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
... You know what? I'm running with it.

ATTENTIONEVERYPONY!!!

Phoe In Ropes is now a thing. Wanna draw something? Tie me up. Have a story to write? Work it in as an easter egg. Want it to be the main focus? Wonderful! I want to see enough material by Thread XI for white pegasus ponies bound in ropes or shackles or what have you to make it the official theme of the thread. Got it? Good!
Oh PhoeKuuuuuun, I have a present for yooooou! As it turns out, my story may need some comic relief at some point, and if so, you will be ze star!

Spoiler
Show
The conference between Inspector Spyglass and Twilight Sparkle was interrupted by a sudden knock at the library door. The violet unicorn glanced over to the entranceway, then back to the Inspector before rising to admit her guest. When she opened the door, Twilight was surprised to see the resident mailmare, Derpy Hooves, with an unfamiliar white pegasus in tow. She was even more surprised to note that the pegasus was tightly bound with an old hemp rope, her mouth stoppered by a clump of handkerchiefs.

“Derpy found the bad pony,” the gray pegasus exclaimed proudly. Twilight’s look of confusion met the other pony’s wall-eyed stare until a further explanation was offered.

“The bad pony. The one that hurt Bluebell. Derpy got her!” With that, the pegasus took off, leaving her captive to Twilight, who looked pleadingly at Spyglass for guidance.

“Go ahead and bring her in,” the stallion offered, “and for Celestia’s sake, get her untied!”

A short while later, after confirming the white pegasus had never been to Ponyville prior to that morning and that she had no knowledge of the crime which had taken place there, Twilight and the Inspector apologized to the unfortunate mare and showed her to the door. As she stretched her wings for takeoff, they advised her to avoid Derpy’s usual mail route on the way out of town, and finally, with their unexpected visitor making good headway toward the low-lying clouds, the two turned back to the library’s interior and their work.

I go!