Window

Kay, thanks. I'll try to take her down with one clean shot to the head, so she doesn't have time to use any of her fancy magic superpowers or giant magical robot dinosaur backpack.

He opens a window, points a gun out of it, and pauses, before tossing the weapon aside with a sigh. Fudge, Delisle's not even paying attention, is she? What's it going to take to get a cheap giggle at someone else's expense around here?

Alright fine, we both knew I was faking all of that. It's just been so long since Affidavit tried to stir up any sort of trouble, and with him in hiding...bluh, I really need to get another nemesis. Or think of some sort of clever bait to get Affy to jump up and take a laser to the face. Or a fiancée who isn't trapped in a temporal distortion field. Or a new hobby.

He pauses, lost in thought for a few minutes, before an idea hits him.

Is driving a car into PACK's front door, crashing through the halls and through a wall to kidnap a child, fix his brain so he sees reality correctly, and then drop him back off at the school illegal? If I follow the speed limit and don't hit anyone I should be fine, right?