1. - Top - End - #37
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Silver Dragon playable Class (3.5)

Overall, not bad, I can see this being a very satisfactory dragon, with some changes such as the ones I suggested.

It's the same thing as Divine grace, except it grants a bonus to AC as well, and it comes 15 levels later. Maybe I just don't have as much expertise as I should with high level games, but I think you're overestimating how effective that's going to be.
    True, except I just realized that you have a +6 Charisma bonus from ability increases and you're far less MAD than an equivalent level paladin for much the same reason (ability increases) so you can afford to pump it some. Also, keep in mind you have SR, so a good # of spells are just going to fizzle against you, and then you're talking an ability granting you an easy +10 bonus on saves (of which you have two good ones) when you account for some extra gold spent on a charisma boosting item or ioun stone.

I like that the class stays relevant due to the bonuses on saves, I think it's necessary for a dragonish feel, but I think it probably needs to be toned down.
    Last edited by Hyudra; 2011-05-31 at 02:29 PM.