Hey just started watching, Its a show with a ton of fun. But only one moment sort of ruined it (Not forever of course) for me:

Spoiler
Show
The endind to the end of time...Look, I like David tennants performance but the way it ended (Including his sacrifice) sort of felt like a shattered mirror. It felt like as if all this time the 10th doctor wasn't being so cool, and stylish because he was slick, but because he was in love with himself. Its especialy grating, when wilfred (Who does not have your ability to live forever) takes it so...calmly, and with respect. All that time he stands there with a smile on his face, no matter how much the world tortured him (I understand that its OK that the Doctor suffered the time war and ect but it feels so overdramaticized since he isn't upset over that).

It feels in character, but as a negative reveal, as if "Oh, ive been this smug ass this whole time". Even when he doesn't have to confront the reality of killing the master (Why build it up and then ignore it) so many died at the hands of the master. Oh sure you "Killed stuff" but come on, its usualy either killing you or killing somebody else, and you give fair treatment. So yeah, cowardly.

The ending was overdramaticized and cowardly (Not to mention a bit stupid. Unless I missed something, couldn't he just press the button with a stick or something? A little gizmo? Anything other than with your hand?).

But I still like the show