View Single Post

Thread: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

1. - Top - End - #309
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

Day 5

Oh where could it be!? Where could I possibly have placed it? Zar Peter called out as he tossed everything in his drawer out, searching it frantically.

Slamming the last nearly empty drawer shut, he flopped down onto his bed in frustration. Placing his head in his hands, he once again tried to remember where he'd scene it last. No, it wasn't in that thread. I would never leave it there.

He then considered another thread. Oh heavens no, I would never leave it anywhere near them. They're crazy.

And then he had a eureka moment. Eureka!!! he shouted, and quickly jumped off of his bed and ran out of the room.

He flung open the room and almost charged right into a strange looking woman. But he stopped, starring directly at her waist. He looked up to find her smiling back at him. And though her smile was quite beautiful, he knew instinctively that something wasn't quite right.

Are you.... she checked a piece of paper in her hand. the Gnome Astrologer, Zar Peter? she asked in a sweet southern United States accent.

Astronomer. he said back to her. But if you'll excuse me, I have to be going. And he made to move past her, but she stepped in front of him.

You don't understand, I really need to talk to you. See, my boss thinks you are one of the most important Playgrounders here, and he wants your opinion on the recent attacks by Real-Life. What do you say? She gave him a sweet smile.

Zar Peter looked up at her, about to ask her to move out of his way, in as friendly a manner as he could, when suddenly he found he was mesmorized by her beauty. How could he ever think something wasn't right about her. She was perfect. I... I would love to. He heard himself saying.

And though deep inside his mind, a part of him was screaming at him to run, another part of him was ignoring any and all good advice. Zar Peter followed the strange beauty that day, and hasn't been scene since.

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zar Peter was enchanted. He was a Playgrounder.

Missed 1 Day
    The Cyberwolf
    Sanity702
    Thufir

Missed 2 days

Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Killed?|Role
    01|Alarra||
    02|Atreyu the Masked Llama||
    03|Banjo1985||
    04|Billtodamax||
    05|cd4||
    06|the Cyberwolf||
    07|Deathslayer7||
    08|the Fiery Tower||
    09|Haruki-Kun||
    10|Inhuman Bot||
    11|Lady Tialait||
    12|Lemonus|
    13|Otakuryoga||
    14|Rakkoon||
    15|Ramsus||
    16|Reinholdt||
    17|Rogue Nine||
    18|Rules Lawyer #1||
    19|Sanity702||
    20|Szilard||
    21|Tasroth||
    22|Thufir||
    09|Zar Peter|Day 5|Playgrounder
    08|Fleeing Coward|Night 4|Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins (Seer/Defender)
    07|Bobby Archer|Day 4|Playgrounder
    06|Murska|Day 3|Playgrounder
    05|Internet Flea|Night 2|Journalist (Devil)
    04|Gray Mage|Night 2|Lex-Kat, the Narrator
    03|Elder Tsofu|Day 2|Playgrounder
    02|Qwaz|Night 1|Atreyu the Masked Llama, the Shield
    01|Saposhiente|Day 1|Playgrounder
    [/table]

Night 5 Begins
    and ends in about 24 hours.
    Please send all Night Actions to Supagoof, Bladescape, and Lex-Kat.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-06-29 at 03:38 AM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody