View Single Post

Thread: Into the Rising Mist

1. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Into the Rising Mist

Marcus

Infuriated by the difference in treatment, he held on to his weapons as if he intended to use it, but thinking he was out of line and this was indeed a place inappropriate for someone like himself, he proceeded to remove them from his person and handed them to Nielson, but not without staring the big man down.

"Handle them with care," was all he could say without bursting back into his angered tone. Then he again faced the half-elf and again smiled sarcastically and bowed, "My apologies for my behavior. On my word I shall do my best to behave myself as would be appropriate for such a fine establishment for the remainder of my stay," in his mind repeating over and over to calm himself down and think about landing the job.

As he walked towards the intended table, he leans towards the man walking beside him, and making sure the half-elf is out of earshot, whispered to him, "You have my gratitude. You saved me back there. If it weren't for you, something bad might have happened to those two. My temper--often gets the better of me. What did your say your name was again?"
    Last edited by GuyFawkes; 2011-06-29 at 01:15 PM.