1. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Eruantion's Euphoric, Elephant-filled Elevated Epoch of Eurhythmic Random Banter

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    What? Portal 2 totally has replay value! You replay it just for the dialogue.
    But yes, it would be better if longer. Also the difficulty curve is a little out of whack and you know what I wrote a whole blog post about this.
    If only there were multiple solutions to each particular puzzle, that would've extended the lifespan of the game considerably; but you're right, you do play it for the dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Yeah, I guess. Heaven's Light grates on my nerves for the little kids emotions, and the fact that I have to wait through it before I get to listen to Frollo sing about lust while baring his soul to a fireplace. I suppose it would seem much better without Hellfire on it's tail, but not to much better, IMO.
    In terms of enabling people to break out into song, nothing beats "I'll Make a Man Out of You".

Quote Originally Posted by ZombyWoof View Post
    Moaning Mertyl was a character who was charactarized by her a) mudblood status, b) the fact that she died and haunts a toiler, and c) cries a lot.
    And was played by a beautiful 45-year old; if I look that well-preserved when I'm 45, I'll definitely be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    A life-long spiral of let-downs that would make lesser men cry tears of joy. Tears. From the shock of it all.
    It sounds like it's definitely time to watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Langann, and turn those tears of joy into tears of awesome.

Indubitably. Forever.

Bold.
    How bold; I salute you
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Japanese mummies, maybe, but the history of the larder? And actually, your thing sounds interesting?
    The two feature an intertwinning history; this brought the Engima of Amigara Fault into existence.

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    South Americas's south is Chile and Argentina, their extreme souths are called desserts and have had little population density for a long time by virtue of being rather deadly.

Africa is Africa and I doubt Australia is that far down the south.
    Everything is extreme over here; especially winter. It's meant to be cold at the moment, given the season, but it only brought us closer to the Sun.
    Last edited by Amiel; 2011-06-30 at 11:36 PM.
    To see the world in a grain of sand
    and Heaven in a wild flower
    To hold infinity in the palm of your hand
    and eternity in an hour.

- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence