Once. I've only claimed to have scried Ramsus to confirm he was who he told me he was. Not that it ended up being any use. I wouldn't have scried you whatever happened, you were way too obvious a scry target and I wanted to avoid interference.

Honestly guys, vote for me if you want. All this arguing over scries and stuff is to the detriment of the villagers cause. It's probably better if I'm out the way, so that there's a clean playing field for the survivors to work out what the heck is going on. I came out into the open to try and save myself so that I could be useful to team good for maybe one more night, but that's backfired pretty spectacularly it seems. As to why I'm alive, wouldn't you want me alive as a wolf? Nice big suspicious target to keep the votes away from them until they're powerful enough to control the lynch.

With my scries only working properly at certain times I'm a pretty useless scrier anyway. Somebody with more tactical nous could probably make something of the role but I can't, so I'll put my weapons down and wave the white flag. Do what you want with me, I just hope something useful comes out of it.