Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
Wait. Pegasus Applejack? Is there a fic I missed?
Well, there is this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
So.... Apparently now it takes me 10 hours to draw a pony. Must work faster....

and apparently if you don't pay attention to the thread in 10 hours it will take you another 2 hours just to catch up. (and I speed read pretty well also...)

Anyways.. I suppose I shouldn't be showing this until Esper get them charts, but you know what... 10 hour works needs to be shown.

Spoiler
Show

Midnight is a very pretty pony.

I am sure Phoe broke many hearts with today's Q&Neigh on ED
What is her cutie mark? It looks like a trading card with Luna's background.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
Twilight Sparkle - 192 pts.
Fluttershy - 176 pts.
Rainbow Dash - 148 pts.
Rarity - 128 pt.
Pinkie Pie - 116 pts.
Applejack - 116 pts.
Huh, I'm always surprised at how low Pinkie Pie ranks on these things. You'd think that she'd be more popular. Then again, she didn't get many 6th place finishes as the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
I'm kind of surprised at these findings myself. I would have figured that Rainbow Das would be either in first or second, Applejack would take the other spot, with the other four making up the rest of the pack. Hm. Lotta twilight love.
Yeah, I was surprised when I first saw the results of the EqD poll. These are pretty similar, so not much surprise here.

Applejack's large number of last-place votes does seem unusual. No love for farmers?

As a side note, did I miss the 6th Old Story by Thanqol somewhere along the line? I only remember seeing five so far. (The are quite enjoyable to read.)