1. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XV: The Greater and Powerful-er Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    I was thinking of not participating in this week's NWTG (Newbie Writer's Training Ground), but then I got an idea. Now I think I have to write it:

Spoiler
    Show
    The theme for this week is "Pony visits Canterlot for the first time".

Lyra has been invited to audition her Lyre-playing skills for Celestia herself. And (through mail-interception spying techniques) she has learned that the lovely Twilight will be returning to Canterlot for the same few days she'll be there. The possibilities are endless...

...or they would be, if that infernal Celestia didn't keep pulling her Twilight away for such trifling matters as "hanging out" or "talking". One day into her trip, and she hasn't had a moment's time alone with Twilight. With only a few days in Canterlot, she needs to act fast if her trip is to be salvaged. The solution is obvious: If there is something or somepony coming between her and Twilight, remove it.

And thus begins a crazy-fueled spree of comical traps and schemes designed to take Celestia out of the picture. The climax? Lyra performing her audition with a lyre enchanted to set off booby traps when she plucks the strings just so. No idea how this will all end, but the journey there should be hilarious.

Spoiler
    Show
    Oddly enough, that's where the bit of RP with Leo is headed, if it continues, but I don't think I could use it for NWTG.
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-07-13 at 08:06 AM.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.