1. - Top - End - #503
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XVI: There's a Pony for That!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Mask: If I had a nose, it'd be bleeding from trying to comprehend that. Did I mention I hated you forever?
    "What, you can't understand LOGIC? It's the most simple thing, other than the simplicity of your narrow-minded eternal hate for my dashing good looks and charm. Also, the fact that I'm richer than you are, but I doubt that matters now, other than the fact that I totally have more bling than you."

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMask
    On it.
    Have I ever mentioned that you are the best? Because you are the best.

Mask: Why yes, I'm fine, thanks for asking.
    "Well, I think it's like a one-way on/off switch, where you can't be further affected by the spell once you've been transformed and you weren't talking about that you were talking about the explosions and now I'm feeling very silly indeed."

Mask: Oh darn, that's right - Midnight's the only one not a dijinn here, so she's pretty much got total control over us. I'd suggest teaming up to escape her evil power but I get the feeling this situation wasn't entirely unplanned.
    "Wasn't entirely unplanned? Yes, Metal Maskette, you've seen straight through my cunning plan. Clearly, I staged the explosions that nearly took my now-more-beautiful-than-rugged head off. I'm a genius."

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Midnight smiles enigmatically, her tail sweeping back and forth. Her horn glows, and some popcorn manifests itself. She settles down, watching the two in amusement.

"Hmn...yes. I think I want you two to make out. I think I would enjoy that very much. Then I'll probably cast the counterspell on you both, I'm feeling kind enough to do that. I don't want to get into anymore trouble about all this anyways. "
    Talespinnerette raises one hoof to her head dramatically. "Oh, no! I must... 'make out' with my hated rival and nemesis, pressing my nubile lips against her cold mask of hatred and literal steel. I cannot resist this strange sorcery pounding through my body - forgive me, mother, Mask, for I cannot resist any longer!"

It is rather unlikely that the spell contains some kind of clause about overacting, so that's all Talespinner's fault. One might think the mare protests too much.

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    ... ... ... ...

You ponies are enough to give an artists fits.

You really are.
    This is the bit where you draw something awesome, right?

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    This one's for you, Raz, because I saw it, then saw your sig, then thought:

Spoiler
    Show

If there were a mash-up of the two threads I contribute to with any seriousness (ponies and the god game), this would be their baby!
    I just want you to know that this was SAVED WITH THE FORCE OF A FALLING STAR.
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2011-07-20 at 11:18 PM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.