1. - Top - End - #1436
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XVI: There's a Pony for That!

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    At first, I was wondering about this possibility. Now I'm hoping fervently for it.
    Yeah... with the personality we've given Roseluck, it'd be interesting seeing her raise the least glamorous or classically beautiful filly in town.

Also it makes you wonder what she saw in Weird Al Pony. Maybe she's less obsessed with fancy than we'd initially thought? Or she's obsessed with fancy, she's just decided that it's not worth trying to shove her husband and daughter into molds they don't belong in.

Though it might have taken a while.

Roseluck: Twist! We're going to be late to the Little Miss Ponyville tryouts!

Twist: Mom, I can't see without my glasses. (bumps face first into coffee table)

Roseluck (grabs her gently and turns her towards the door): Honey, honey, you can't see without your glasses, but if you wear your glasses, the judges can't see YOU. (Calls out) Weird Yank, are you coming or not?

Weird Yank: (pops a sandwich made of a twinkie, a tofu dog and easy cheese into his mouth) Coming, Roseluck!

Roseluck: ... What are you wearing?

Weird Yank: It's a tie that looks like a keyboard! And when you squeeze it, it plays Party in the EIA!

Roseluck: I got you a tuxedo! We have to make a good impression on the judges! (looks at the clock) Grr! Fine, come on! I wish you'd take more of an interest in Twist's future!

Weird Yank: But I have been! I've been teaching her the accordion!

Twist: It's really fun!

Roseluck (sobs silently as they walk to the competition)

Twist (falls in a pothole)
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-25 at 12:31 AM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com