Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
I am a lowly worm and I don't deserve any recognition for this... giving top billing to two fictional characters and forgetting to credit the person that did the actual leg work in the creation process... I drew a diagram. So what.

Im lower than dirt.
Damn it, Inkwell, I've already forgiven you. We're taking about this when you get back from class, because this level of self-hated is both unwarranted and is completely unhealthy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
Well I'm more talking about the 'trapping Sweetie in a glass jar while she begs to be let out' stuff to everything related to 'Sweetie is really Rarity's daughter'.
The answer is, and forever shall be, that there are some sick people out there. (And this is coming from the guy who just wrote a primer on how ponies are made of delicious candy.)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
Hey now, none of that. It was written in character, and you drew it in character. You were thinking about it in character, and the extra process where the rest of reality slid into place and you recognized that proper credit wasn't already there by default didn't happen. This is fine. Dare I say it might even be expected.

You're much much higher than dirt. Don't beat yourself up about it, ok?
Unfortunately, Inkwell has a terrible habit of beating himself up more than anyone else could, and he's taking this particular bit especially badly.