1. - Top - End - #251
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion VI: Ascendancy Mantle of the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Oh, Tavar, I'd like to point out that the Bright Slap can even knock the Emo out of Shinji.
    Something could knock the emo out of Shinji?

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    I just have the one gif (which was originally a ripped video game sprite that I just modified with SHINTAI!). But, I mean, all the real shintai involve you slapping something and hulking out anyway.
    Huh. I could have sworn you posted a Scott Pilgrim Black Mirror Shintai gif. But that must have been someone else.

Oh wait, it was you. It just wasn't relevant to the Shintai. Or was it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tavar View Post
    So, new game recruiting. It's set in the Late Shogunate. Really, the name should say it all. Come on down and try out.please....

It's the End of the World As We Know It....[Exalted, 2ed]
    Why does this ring a bell? I know, it's only the name that's the same. But still, it's funny for a moment, neh?

Quote Originally Posted by Urpriest View Post
    But...SWLIHN and Malfeas are the OTP! Blasphemer!
    I feel this is more of a crazy crush of ShWLIHN's part. Poor girl. Everyone rejecting her.

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    Ebon Dragon and Szorenzy....

And then there's Gaia and Cythera.
    Cecylene/Szoreny forever! They're both silver colored for a reason, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by AThousandWords View Post
    The OTP is tsundere Kimberry/Adorjan
    But that is one great idea. Too great not to happen. Even if they both love EVERYONE to death. Literally. Particularly that one Solar.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2011-08-01 at 09:24 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine