1. - Top - End - #189
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XIII: "Ironclads, Furiosos and Soul Grinders, oh my!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Right, I take back nearly everything I've ever said about Blood Angels Vanguard. {...} Looks like DoA is mostly terrible. And you traded Combat Tactics for it, too.
    And now I recall that I put them in the list (All DoA, Outflanking Baals, and a Librarian Dreadnought) I was going to play this weekend in the Trios tournament Mattarias mentioned previously. And it's past the deadline, so my choice is locked in. Craaaap....

Well, whatever! Too late to change it now, so I'll just have to make the best of it. I'm not strictly incompetent, and my scatter die seems to love me, so as long as I model my Vanguard to be total BAMFs, I shouldn't have any trouble, since as you said before, awesome models play better. If they and my Sanguinary Guard unit (which I'm using in my 'Ard Boyz list, unless I chicken out and fall back on sniper scouts, or something) come out nice, I'll make sure to post pictures. (I've said that before...I should probably actually do it this time.)
    Last edited by Hootman; 2011-08-03 at 08:05 AM.