With this update, you have MADE MY DAY. Completely.

Quote Originally Posted by playswithfire View Post
PARTIAL ADEPT
With the advent of martial maneuvers, some of the earlier melee classes seem short on options. The concept of a partial adept, a modified version of an exising base class which trades some of its class features for a knowledge of the Sublime Way that exceeds normal characters, but is less than that of a martial adept, can help bridge the gap. All partial adepts gain variations of the same benefits; the replaced class features are discussed in the listings below.
Benefit: A partial adept has access to two martial disciplines, knows one first level martial stance and two martial maneuvers, both of which he can ready, at first level. He learns a new maneuver at each odd class level and can learn a new maneuver in place of a known maneuver at fourth level and each even level thereafter and can ready an additional maneuver at fourth, tenth, and sixteenth level. He learns a new stance at seventh, thirteenth, and nineteenth level. A partial adept learns maneuvers and stances of a lower level than a true martial adept, as shown below.
First off, most of the benefit section needs to be cleaned up, as it contains a bunch of run on sentences.

The underlined section is poorly phrased. It's grammatically correct, but might be better phrased as "A partial adept learns stronger maneuvers and stances at a later level than a true martial adept, as shown below."

{table=head]Initiator level|Maneuver level

1st - 3rd|1st

4th - 6th|2nd

7th - 9th|3rd

10th - 12th|4th

13th - 15th|5th

16th - 20th|6th

[/table]

BUSHI
A bushi is a samurai who has more carefully studied the art of warfare. Where samurai would simply let out a mighty roar and change into a fight, a bushi assesses his opposition and adjusts his tactics to every battle.
Class: Samurai
Level: 1st
Replaces: If you select this class feature, you do not gain the Kiai smite, Iajutsu master, or Improved Initiative class features.
Benefit: You become a partial adept with access to the Devoted Spirit and Wandering Eye disciplines and you can use an Intimidate check instead of a Bluff check when feinting. A bushi can recover all expended maneuvers whenever he demoralizes one or more opponents but can not initiate a maneuver in the same round that he does.
I would argue that Wandering Eye doesn't quite fit the image of the Samurai. I would consider Master's Voice in its place, or White Raven.

However, it's your project and I can only advice, etc.

But what was your reasoning for Wandering Eye?

CORSAIR
Unlike the standard swashbuckler, a corsair tends to face his enemies more directly, striking with the power of sea, which has become his home, behind every blow.
Class: Swashbuckler
Replaces: If you select this class feature, you do not gain the Dodge bonus, Improved flanking, Weakening critical, or Wounding critical class features.
Benefit: You become a partial adept with access to the Crashing Wave and Desert Wind disciplines, except that your Desert Wind maneuvers which normally deal fire damage deal cold damage instead, deal one less point of damage per die, and, if they normally allow a reflex save, instead allow a fortitude save. A corsair recovers all his expended maneuvers each time he successfully tumbles through a square occupied by an opponent without being hit, but can not initiate a maneuver in the same round he does so.
I would consider Acid damage damage instead of Cold damage.

The recovery mechanic here is downright unworkable. It's a DC 25 tumble check to move through a square occupied by an opponent.

SHINOBI
While other ninja emphazise the precision of their blows and the potency of their poisons, a shinobi instead focuses on improving their own physical conditioning as well as a deeper understanding of the power of shadows.
Class: Ninja
Replaces: If you select this class feature, you do not gain the poison use or improved poison use class features and your sudden strike damage increases by 1d6 every four ninja levels beyond first level instead of every two.
Benefit: You become a partial adept with access to the Iron Heart and Shadow Hand disciplines. A shinobi can recover all expended maneuvers with a swift action that must be followed by an attack action or a standard action to do nothing.
Could you validate Iron Heart on a Ninja for me?