1. - Top - End - #738
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIX: I Emptied Your Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    A Midnight Nightmare Update:

Wow, so many people posting their opinions. This pleases me so much, thank you all.

I've decided on the ending, and now I'm slowly developing the whys and hows of what happens. I feel I have a pretty solid handle on what's going to happen, and that I can make it as solid as possible.

But since it's going to probably be the longest of the excerpts, and I'm still *really* mentally and physically exhausted from having to help put on a wedding yesterday, you shouldn't expect the final Excerpt until tomorrow.

Part of the reason why it's going to be until tomorrow, is because I'd like to go back and brush up the earlier Excerpts, to make it more in line with the tone and the story that was established as I went along here.

So, yeah, it'll be tomorrow, when I'll post a much larger post, with all eight Excerpts, including revisions to some of the earlier ones. Stay tuned for it!

I just have one last question. I use DarkOrchid for Midnight, and Green for Nightmare. But what color should I use when I'm referring to them both at the same time?
    This of course.

And NMM Shoulder Devil? Thirded... Fourthed..? Gah! Nth!
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-07 at 06:44 PM.