Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

but the joke doesn't work unless you're like, each 2 inches tall.
Except that tiny ponies are not safe around me. Like, at all. If anything could ever make me lose my voice in a single squee, it would be tiny ponies. I could not explain to you quite why they have such a profound psychological effect on me (other than simple math: pony = cute, tiny = cute, pony + tiny = cuuuuuuuute), but they do. The mere thought of 2 inch tall ponies running around with squeaky little voices makes me smile a little too broadly. Rest assured, if Shimmer were capable of magic, shrinking spells would be the order of the day, all day every day. With occasional breaks for other things. But she's not, so you're all safe.

On a related subject, the whole Filly!Shimmer thing is gaining a dangerous amount of ground in my head. Even though I do precious little actual writing for my own characters (I prefer to work with others'), trust me that they are there, and this little pony is threatening to either usurp her older self's place in my head, or take up residence alongside her. The following song played on my iPod on the way home today and I very nearly cracked in half. I wish I understood this. It's honestly becoming frightening.