[Red Zone Streets]

"As it so happens, I do have a plan." Says the metal giant.
"However, it requires that the both of us get to WATCHTOWER immediately. There is something that resides there that must be set free, as loathe as I am to admit it."

[WATCHTOWER]

"I see."

Says KR blandly, looking up at Mainframe. Standing slowly, she calmly walks down to the Security Room, and opens up a small, locked drawer, retrieving a small disk from the inside. Then she steps over to a keyboard, typing in one quick command. The self-destruct. Almost immediately, the computers in the room, and indeed, all over the base, start to spark and fizz, as in the Office, the WATCHTOWER mainframe starts to melt, slowly sinking into a molten puddle of plastic and metal slag. And in the library, a series of small firebombs tucked in among the shelves start to detonate, rapidly igniting the paper of the books. It won't take long before the entire Library is a raging inferno. And in the Hanger, several significantly larger bombs detonate, the explosions scything through the garage and rendering WATCHTOWER's airship fleet into nothing more than several flaming husks of twisted scrap and shrapnel.
Meanwhile, in the Security Room, a full duffel bag flies through the door under its own power, the strap slinging itself over KR's shoulder.
"I am ready."