Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
You realise everyone would prolly assume the nice kids were horrible... sounds like this plotline has a moral and everything. Did anyone start writing it?
You may run with it Lix.

Just mention my name somewhere in the credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
So, here's my personal view of the whole Gilda/Blueblood thing.

Gilda leaves for a while, but Rainbow Dash follows her, occasionally leaving Ponyville to talk to her. It's a long and arduous task, but she manages to turn Gilda nice and she never makes Fluttershy sad again.

It turns out Blueblood was hired by AppleJack to be a jerk to Rarity, to try and get Rarity to swear off Stallions forever so she could get her chance with Rarity. He objected at first, but was convinced Rarity/AppleJack was OTP.* He is in fact, very nice, though much more vain than Rarity. He eventually ends up with some nice background pony from Ponyville.

You know, the more friendshippy version.

*Based off of a comic.
Beyond what Diego Havoc said, I still think "Sometimes, no matter how many chances you give them, some ponies are just jerks" is a needed lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
Yeah, but at least the tabloids would have a cool name to call them. And Blueblood has a much higher chance of marrying a supermodel than a random griffon.
Arranged political marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
Now, for the Gilda/Blueblood thing, I dont think any pony would want any hippogriffs of royal blood around, do you?
Again, arranged political marriage to cement ties between Equestria and Griffons.

Also, for a bit of Trollestia.