1. - Top - End - #592
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XIII: "Ironclads, Furiosos and Soul Grinders, oh my!"

Quote Originally Posted by IthilanorStPete View Post
    Not sure where to go from here. Perhaps some objective camping warbands with Jokaero? Or just normal GK strike squads, outfitted for longer-range combat? By all means, please weigh in.
    Well, I still want to see this "mass template Chimera"-concept I came up with once tried sometime, even though it can hardly be considered serious:
    A Chimera has 5 firepoints and can take 12 passengers, right? So now let's take full advantage of both. 8 Psykers give you an S10 AP1 5" explosion, and only take up one firepoint. Three firepoints can be taken up by Servitors with Plasma Cannons. That leaves room for one more passenger, which can conveniently be the Inquisitor to negate the Servitors' Lobotomized rule... and if it's an Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, s/he can be equipped with a Conversion Beam for yet another powerful explosion.
    Probably not all that powerful, and it gets screwed over by something like Eldar Runes of Warding real hard, but utterly hilarious.

EDIT: Heh. Regarding the whole "painted models only"-thing, I find Erloas' post so utterly mirroring my own current situation that I'm starting to suspect he is actually me from the future, or something.
    Last edited by Winterwind; 2011-08-31 at 09:18 AM.
    LGBTitP Supporter
    In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die - Ever drifting down the stream - Lingering in the golden gleam - Life, what is it, but a dream?
    - Lewis Carroll