View Single Post

Thread: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

1. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    ...eep.

Val's eyes widen, and she turns to face her mother. This was nothing new, at times she could swear that the woman was a ghost. For a while she just stares in shock. But then, she swallows, steeling her resolve with the knowledge that, while she broke the rules, she had a purpose for it.

"...I hoped I'd be able to tell you, mom... One of my classmate's sister didn't arrive at school. So... we went out to look." Now, the part she hated. She'd have to tell a lie... because really, what was she supposed to say? "We found them okay, they ran away from a few weird biker guys and hid for a while. I'm really sorry, mom... It just seemed like I should've helped." She bows her head, frowning at the ground until her mother responds.
    Claudia stares upward at Val for a moment, then sighs and rubs her temple.

"Vally, what am I going to do with you? You aren't some action hero- you're my little girl, and you barely know how to use those silly medieval weapons you took those classes in, let alone with nothing but your fists and feet. If you're worried about someone, you should call the police!"
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2011-09-07 at 07:47 PM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show