Quote Originally Posted by Welknair View Post
Nice.

Two things:

1. I'm considering making another Bloodine thread called Tome of Blood that would include links to all Bloodline works, both mine and those of others. And this would include not just bloodlines but also base classes, races, paragon classes and anything else bloodline-related that has been made. I also have come up with some basic rules for how bloodlines interact with one another, allowing for more detailed family trees. I made a "Filler Minor" that allows for Mudbloods like Intermediate/Minor. I doubt the rules for family trees would come up in play, but I was bored and think I should post it somewhere.

2. For my Blood King, I have decided that I'll be having a scaling Class Feature for each each Bloodline. I currently have features written up for every bloodline that I've created except for the Inherent, Blood Chameleon and Brother of the Elements. I will not be making features for the bloodlines created by others, but instead leave it up to them to make said features if they choose to. Hopefully I'll have the Gifts that I've created up soon so you can see what I've already gotten. (They'll likely need a bit of PEACHing as well).
Sounds good. Also, here's the Incarnum Bloodline.