Since this player is acting aggressive and not responding to your comments that she ought to stop, I can think of a few ways to react.

(1) Put up with the aggression silently. That is, ignore the player, and see if she redirects her attention elsewhere. I don't recommend this option at all, it's just a possibility. You'd still be left with a nasty player.

(2) Talk to the player again. Ask why she won't stop harping on you, or why she keeps at it even when it's clearly bothering you. Ask her to stop again.

(3) Talk to the DM. The DM should limit this player's aggressive behavior. "Treat each other respectfully" seems like a solid gaming rule to have. Players who don't follow it need to be spoken with, or asked to leave. Otherwise they'll just ruin other people's fun.

(4) Make a new character / tweak your stats. This might appease the player into being calmer. But it might also make them feel more justified that they can just push you around and get what they want. I don't recommend this option either. I would only suggest changing your player if your DM asks you to, not because you're bullied into it.

(4) Leave the group. If the DM refuses to limit or kick this player, the player refuses to change, and you can't do anything else, then why put up with the misery of being constantly attacked by this player?