Temple of Cunningham
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[The Sacred Order of Cunningham]

Sophie nods solemnly.
Hello, Pastor Ellen. There's something pretty important I need to tell you now that I'm a part of the Order.
"Certainly. Go ahead."

Market Street B
Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
"That... would be a good idea. Yes. What should we talk about?"

"Well, I don't know... maybe why you're here, and why you drugged me and what you're scanning for and all that?"

Loch and Key
Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
Loch and Key

"Perhaps, but then I wouldn't have had a chance to use an offer of eating here without cost. Not with anyone as new and interesting as you seem to be anyway." She admits slightly before Xifra brings out the first course and leaves to oversee the second. "And there's a flaw in your logic as well." Jezebel says as she takes the first bite of the salad, sighing happily as her extremely enhanced taste-buds analyze all of the ingredients. "You're assuming that I care if I win or lose. To me, there isn't a goal in the game except the game itself."
Xifra is completely silent and deferential when she serves, though the whispers of Cruelty are not. Feia will be able to hear them whenever Xifra is close. Xifra is not wearing either her natural 'ignore me' aura, or the inverted 'notice me' version she created. For now, she's simply a very attentive and silent waitress who happens to be carrying three very powerful artefacts on her person.