Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
and there it begins. Sweet Dominion. Compleation.
FIXED THAT FOR YOU.

*tempts*
Way too late. xD

Believe it was Thanqol who said it, but ponies who are told they are geniuses tend to crash and burn the first time something gets hard, where ponies who are told they worked hard or did a good job continue.

Rainbow was a flying ace, until she hit flight camp, where everypony was a flying ace, and boom. No longer the most special, the best and coolest, she had to work for what she wanted.

For someone who had coasted on passion and talent up to that point, that's a crazy shock.
(Knows this from experience)

Something tells me you'll pull that off in the end
Maybe. xD

Aww~
I am really, really flattered

Well, if that is the gesture Ido had in mind... I want confirmation from him first though.

Ah. Ok. Hm. Well, every MSPA link goes to the first page because of how my phone OS works, so no worries about spoilers. I think it will make more sense in context, though I'm starting to get it. Thank you :)
I think ALL links do... sigh.

Well, I was going to be a smarthorse and put up the name of the bloke who vectored and colored it, but you removed it from your signature, and all I remember is 1) I was impressed and 2) it wasn't Alterform. So... I'll just tand here awkwardly for a minute
Crown of Thorns.

I recognize them! They seem to be becoming default ponythread format, actually. I'm surprised, although the more ponies do them, the easier they become to do.
True!

Please don't take that out of context, anypony >.<

Well of course! Just because I'm holding you against your will, doesn't mean I'd have to be ungentlecoltly. Except the incarceration part.
Exactly!

And aye. Free-form has a bad reputation for just such stuff, which is why I prefer some level of system. My willingness to allow others to succeed goes away when they don't seem to share it. At the very least, I would pick an arbitrary third party to keep informed of info I have but my opponent doesn't. Many an FFRP argument was settled by a second, time-stamped document showing relative stats, how much I was bluffing about handling the enemy, and how much of my "Deus Ex Machina" perfect defenses were just very, very good guesses.
You guys astound me by handling yourselves so well.
Also why I avoid fights. xD

Eyup. I'd have drawn it by now if I had more practice drawing Aurora, actually. It was my first thought, but it has to go to the bottom of the list for now.
Hee. xD

I cant find the "Celestia with crazy long scroll" image, so I'll let you answer that.
Vunderbar.

Hawt.
That's my job.