1. - Top - End - #716
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Doctor Who thread II: "I should have a hat like that." [SPOILERS]

Quote Originally Posted by Weezer View Post
    An interesting little official recap of River's timeline, following her chronology and with voice overs by Alex Kinsgston. Thought you'd enjoy it. http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2011/...her-story.html
    As much as I hate River Song, that was pretty cool.

Also, I don't see where everyone is getting the idea that this season's events got overwritten/erased in the finale, could someone explain it to me?
    Amy said she just saw the Dr. Die in her convo with River at the end, implying Lake Silencio happened in the immediate past. However this is at odds with all the episodes we saw after the Season opener since that happened after Lake Silencio.

However I honestly think that's just wrong. It wass either a mistake in the script, or (as I believe) Amy's crack means she remembers the alt-timeline from the finale, so even though the convo is happening after the Dr. dropped them off in God Complex, she has the memories of alt-Amy, so to her it just happened again.

Edit: Except she doesn't say that. She just says he's dead & talks about killing Kovarian in the alt-timeline, so it must just be the memories.
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2011-10-03 at 01:17 PM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.