View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] AMEN XLI: eXtra Large Injury

1. - Top - End - #625
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLI: eXtra Large Injury

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    (So, what does that do? Is that going to have anyone around him go insane?)
    ((C'nor is right, they're all duds. Although the ink he's using to paint it is magical, so anyone scanning him should think they're the real thing. Rocid just learned what they looked like from Waldorf, so he's practically joking. ))

Oh no...

Unless someone stops him, Rocid may run out of room on Gordon's neck and begin to... *ulp* move downward...

Methinks Gordon may wish to wake up soon, lest he wind up looking like one of those full body tattoo enthusiasts.

Anyone brave enough to read the words on Gordon's neck may notice that they form a series of lovely and elegant Haikus that, if you read every second word, are also a collection of filthy limericks. Interspersed are the afformentioned eldritch runes.

Edit: ((Sorry, we posted at the same time and I missed your Ic actions.))

The mindlink is successful, for a second anyway. Then Rocid shunts it off to Arkinos, who immediately falls in love with the canteloupe he'd been eating.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-10-05 at 06:48 PM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.