Now if someone who does not practise daily can hit a tin can, which keep in mind is smaller then the face, then I fail to see how someone who is a professional with a sling would not be able to do better.
Heck, if you claim that a swing from above your face cannot be accurate check out some of the ways people pitch for baseball or cricket.
Well, from 20 meters I can hit a tin can with a thrown pillow though, I assumed, from the way it was stated, that ancient records talk about targeting "specific parts of the face" from few hundred paces.

Which is obvious nonsense, now, from small distance there's naturally nothing weird about it at all.

anyway he uses a fullblade: giant two handed sword that has a high crit value as it properties. I was going to fluff it as a huge ceramic Kopesh, but was wondering if anyone had other ideas of what a Jewish warrior might use sword wise. I've decided on the fullblade because of its ingame stats, but i am open to how it should look.
Depends on the specific period, generally if you're thinking about times before 1st millennium BC (when majority of weaponry would be still bronze, for example) or more like in times of Rome rule.

But generally they would use straight, shortish swords that were ubiquitous in Mediterranean Sea world at the time.

Plus, like mentioned, Canaanite, Egyptian and similar khopesh, kopis and so on.

Anything resembling two handed sword is pretty much out for the period and place, so you have to kind of improvise anyway.