1. - Top - End - #880
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVI: Applebloom to Zecora!

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    (Pinkamena in Ravenloft stuff)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyway, because of all the talk of RPs earlier, I figure that I should mention a small update on the Pinkie Pie bard that I mentioned that earlier that I'd be playing in a Ravenloft Campaign. (I believe the campaign was supposed to be Expedition to Castle Ravenloft, but in the space of just three sessions, we have managed to derail enough of what was expected of us to get the DM to practically throw out the campaign. (I actually made the mistake of thinking that it is just a joke that an adventuring party's solution to a couple of hostile creatures in a forest or town is to burn down everything.))

Anyway, given the fact that a Pinkie Pie character fits in Ravenloft about as well as the square peg fits in the round hole, I was actually pleasantly surprised that the party didn't just leave her for dead along the side of a road or in the middle of the forest. (A part of this might be because of the fact that having Inspire courage at +4 at level 5 along with Dragonfire Inspiration (Silverbrow human) is nothing to scoff at.) However, what the other players didn't know, and what the DM only suspected (but didn't think that I'd actually pull off) is that I had planned for my character to have a
    "Cupcakes" Pinkie split-personality. (Since I haven't actually read Cupcakes, I based her primarily on the ask Pinkamena Diane Pie Tumblr)

In the space of about half a session, I managed to get her a reputation as an axe-crazy (though she lacks an actual axe) psychopath, and it's to the point that not only does the rest of the party both look forward to and dread the Pinkamena personality appearing, but her mere presence seems to make everyone else in the party more evil as well.

And here's the kicker: By the end of the third session, not only do I have the absolute lowest body count of anyone in the party (1), but Pinkamena has yet to actually instigate any violence! All in all, I think it's going pretty well.
    Sounds amazing! Please keep us posted, I'd love to see how this turns out!

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Eh, that doesn't work though. One of the few hard limits in Exalted is "No time travel." Also, as a Bob and George fan, I avoid time travel if I can help it.
    Oh wow, someone else remembers Bob and George! Yay!

Though truthfully I stopped reading midway through. I think it was the 5th game re-enactment or so. Still, I have good memories of it.

EDIT: Cool Octavia pic:

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2011-10-08 at 04:44 AM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.