1. - Top - End - #1016
    Banned

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVI: Applebloom to Zecora!

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Woo, in response to this and Druid-Droid's post before, I've gone done and put together character sheets for Iggy. (Warning, spoilers pertaining to the Clockwork Pony RP. Thanqol, Druid Droid, I recommend you don't read this )
    Niiiice~

Two things of interest. Shouldn't be spoilers, but what they hay.

Spoiler
    Show
    in the first one, what does the x5 do on that particular training? I don't think there's much room in it for emphasis or specialization, given how light a system it is (or alternately, how broad special training is in application). Still, other than that, that's pretty cool. It's nice to see more examples; I went for "average across the board, but clever". It's good to know I didn't screw up the numbers XD

For the second one, I think the weakness could best be phrased as Absent-mindedness. That's my only quibble there.

The creativity of all y'all other ponies fascinates me. I begin to understand Thanqol's consideration of the playground as a resource.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    ((I know. XP. I'm still trying to come up with a funny thing for her to say if you do end up poking her cutie mark, honestly.))
    Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Esper's suggestion actually. Mine were Jay Walking/Misting, Littering on the Moon, Loitering on the Moon and Stealing the Last Cookie from the Cookie Jar. But I thought Esper's was better.
    Ah, you keep in contact off-thread? Vaguely jealous.

Beeskee: Jade has a cutiemark of two racing flags, I believe. Now I'm just congratulating Braz for a good sneak attackPoke, and waiting to see what her funny saying is ;D
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-10-09 at 04:55 AM.