Quote Originally Posted by Xanmyral View Post
On the third point, I can only offer what I have already offered, or them not knowing each other at all. It's burdensome if going with what I offered, in my opinion at least, but can not allow zombies insta-win if they manage to get lucky and strike a bodyguard. So I agree more with them not knowing each other, since them knowing each other isn't really important now that I think about it.
It wouldn't be an instant win as long as the cleric is alive. If on one nightbthe cleric hides and banes the bodyguard and on the other the bodyguard hides and the cleric banes himself, both of them are protected every night with the wolves having to guess which night the bodyguard/cleric (who is probably unknown to them) is hiding and in which zone to be able to kill/recruit him. If the recruits aren't in the open immediately it could be anninstant win, however, depending on if the recruited bodyguard was the one that was doing this switch with the cleric or not (which one of them is likely to do, since it's a very good strategy, IMO).